среда, 25 октября 2017 г.

Check your progress

Ex.1a
1.If I clean the house, my parents will give me some extre money.
2.I will phone Mike if he doesn't arrive before 10 o'clock.
3.If you speak very fast, they will not understand you.
4.If Marco phones tonight, will you tell him I'm at Sally's house?
5.Your parents will not know if you don't tell them.

Ex.1b
1.You like this music, don't you?
2.Your sister goes to my school, doesn't she?
3.His father's French, isn't he?
4.We're late, aren't we?
5.They aren't at home, are they?
6.She hasen't been to Canada, has she?

Ex.1c
1.John's just had his breakfast.
2.A:Would you like some chocolate?
B: No, thanks. I have already had some.
3.Have you bought your sister a present yet?
4. We have already finished our homework.
5.Has Marta seen the film yet?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий